Thanks to its high flow rate and efficient heat exchanger, the Airrex HSC-3500 air conditioner quickly generates cool air. The unit has three adjustable hoses for cool air, making it easy to direct the air flow to the desired spot.
The Airrex HSC-3500 is best suited for the cooling of a specific spot, and it can be used at a temperature of up to 45°C. The HSC-3500 cools the air in the space by 10°C at a time.
It is not necessary to lead the hot air outdoors if you want to cool a particular workstation, object or process in a large space. For the best cooling performance, the warm exhaust air can be extracted either through a ventilation duct or a window. The hot air exhaust hose (HSC10019), which is five metres in length, is sold separately.
The unit has three outlets for air conditioner hoses, which can be placed in the desired room or workstation. Three flexible 0.5-metre air conditioner hoses are supplied with the unit, and both three-metre (HSC10017) and ten-metre (HSC10018) cooling hoses are sold as accessories.
The industrial air conditioner includes a 20-litre condensate tank with an overfill sensor. An optional automatic condensate pump (HSC10002) is available. It allows drainage of the condensed water directly to a drain without the need to separately empty the container.
The air conditioners are very reliable, all spare parts are available from our warehouse in Finland and a maintenance service is available. We offer a two-year warranty on our air conditioners.
For spot cooling. No need for warm air extraction. - Basic Package
Cooling beside the same unit or air in the same space as tje unit. Warm exhaust air extraction. - Basic Package - Hot air exhaust hose
Cooling at 0-3m from the unit. Warm Exhaust air extraction - Basic Package - Hot air exhaust hose - 3x3m cooling hoses
Cooling at 0-10m from the unit. Warm exhaust air extraction - Basic Package - Hot air exhaust hose - 3x10m cooling hoses.
Frequently Asked Questions
How large a space is the device able to cool?
- The size of the cooled area depends on many factors, including how well the space is insulated. In an insulated space, the HSC-3500 is capable of cooling an area of up to 390 m³. We have calculated the estimate by using the BTU calculator available https://www.calculator.net/btu-calculator.html
What kind of control panel does the device have?
- Airrex HSC-3500 is equipped with a clear digital control panel that allows you to control the desired temperature and fan speed, among other parameters. The display shows the current and set temperature, as well as any alarms. The device also has a timer function, i.e. it can be set to operate anywhere between 0 and 24 hours, after which time it will automatically switch off.
- – Room and fan temperature control
- – Fan speed
- – Off timer (automatically switches off the device)
- – Fault report
- – Remote control available as an option
How does the device work?
The unit takes in air through filters on the side and back. The air goes through an evaporator on one side and a condenser at the back of the device. Refrigerant circulates in the condenser to cool the air taken from the room. The cooled air goes to the fan and the cold air comes out through the cooling hoses.During this process, water condenses inside the device and is drained into a tank below the device. The warm air generated in the process is discharged through the top.
Is the HSC-3500 a safe air conditioner?
- The air conditioner is extremely safe to use, as it has six different safety systems:
- – Condensate tank overfill protection
- – Condensate tank spillage protection
- – High and low pressure safety cut-out
- – 3 min backup cooling
- – Compressor overheating protection
- – Fan motor protection system
Where can the device be used?
- The air conditioner can be used in warm spaces or processes that require cooling. Examples: Factories, shipyards, metal workshops, glassworks, repair shops, welding shops, machinery rooms, server rooms, stages, bakeries, kitchens, greenhouses, production lines, etc.The device is optimal for spot cooling, but also works well in the cooling of a larger space.
Where does the exhaust air go?
- Discharging the exhaust air outdoors is not necessary if the device is used in a large space to cool part of a process or a workstation, for example. This also makes moving of the device easier. To boost the cooling process, exhaust air should be led outside through a ventilation duct or window, for example, if the whole room is to be cooled. When the warm exhaust air is removed from the room, it will not reheat the room. Exhaust hoses and reducing bushings for exhaust air are sold separately.
How much does the device cool the air?
The HSC series air conditioners cool the incoming air by about 10°C. If the warm air is removed from the room with an exhaust hose,the cooling process will be more efficient; as the air cools down in the room, the incoming air will be cooler and the unit will therefore produce cooler air. Example:1. The air in the room is 35°C. The air is cooled down by 10°C, which means that the temperature of the outgoing air is 25°C. 2. The room has cooled down to 25°C. The temperature of the outgoing air is now 15°C.
What if there is a problem with the device?
- All air conditioner spare parts are available from our warehouse in Finland. We also offer a maintenance service: a technician will come to your premises to repair or service the device.
Will the device restart after a power failure?
||49 × 60 × 1286 in
25, 000 Btu/h or 7, 330 kW/h
Ø 1 × 230 V × 50 Hz
|COOLING FAN AIR VOLUME
|HEAT EXCHANGER FAN AIR VOLUME
|MOTOR INPUT POWER
Metal mesh filter
|MAXIMUM ALLOWED PRESSURE
|POWER CORD LENGTH
|AIR TEMPERATURE DIFFERENCE
R-407C (1.2) kg
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE, MIN/MAX
25°C DB 60% RH ~45°C DB 40% RH
|COOLING HOSE MAXIMUM LENGTH