These non-stabilised chlorine granules are ideal for commissioning new hot tubs.
- Maintain pH levels within the ideal range of 7.2-7.6. If the level is not within this range adjust.
- If the water temperature is 20° or under this product can be carefully sprinkled over the hot tub water surface and into the hot tub
- Use the required amount of Spa Rapid Shock to achieve the advised commissioning dose of chlorine of 50mg/litre ppm for a period of 1-hour.
- After the commissioning dose is added leave the pump running for at least 1-hour and ensure the air control valves and water diverter valves are open to ensure the treated water flows through all the hot tub pipework and jets.
- This product can temporarily cloud the water so keep the filtration system running until it clears.
- After an hour of filtering you may wish to apply quick chlorine reducer liquid to reduce the chlorine levels for quicker bathing.
- Readjust the pH to the desired 7.2-7.6 range prior to bathing.
- The hot tub will be ready for use when the chlorine levels are below 10mg/litre(ppm)and then maintain chlorine/bromine levels in the desired range. Chlorine 3-5mg/litre (ppm) Bromine 3-5mg/litre (ppm)
We supply a number of chemicals, filters and other accessories such as steps and cover lifters. These can either be purchased by calling in to the showroom, visiting the website or over the phone.
If we don’t have a particular item in stock that you have ordered, we will do our best to find out when the earliest possible date would be for us to receive it and get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you order your accessories via the website or over the phone, we will aim to send them out the same day via Parcel Force on an Express 24 delivery, so you receive them as soon as possible. when we have obtained the tracking number, we will contact you to let you know what the number is so you can also keep track of your delivery.