Hardness Plus increases the calcium hardness in your spa water. A low hardness level (soft water) may lead to staining of surfaces such as the spa shell.
- Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
- Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- When pre-dissolving always add the product to water and not vice versa.
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area - preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store in a cool dry place.
Download our free spa care made an easy guide here -
DOWNLOAD SPA CARE BROCHURE
We supply a number of chemicals, filters and other accessories such as steps and cover lifters. These can either be purchased by calling in to the showroom, visiting the website or over the phone.
If we don’t have a particular item in stock that you have ordered, we will do our best to find out when the earliest possible date would be for us to receive it and get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you order your accessories via the website or over the phone, we will aim to send them out the same day via Parcel Force on an Express 24 delivery, so you receive them as soon as possible. when we have obtained the tracking number, we will contact you to let you know what the number is so you can also keep track of your delivery.