Spas and hot tubs are prone to a build-up of organic film that attaches itself to pipework surfaces. This film, known as Biofilm, can harbor bacteria and affect spa water quality. Biofilm is highly resistant to both chlorine and bromine. Hot Tub Flush helps to remove biofilm. Hot Tub Liverpool Spa & Hot tub Flush should be used before emptying your hot tub
1. Dose directly into the hot tub skimmer basket or cartridge chamber, whilst the pumps are turned ‘on’ to assist product distribution.
2. For a routine treatment, leave the pumps running for a minimum of 10 minutes after product application and a further 30 minutes of standing water prior to draining down.
3. Rinse the hot tub with clean water before refilling.
4. Alternatively, for a thorough clean (where cleaning is overdue) leave the pumps running for a minimum of 10 minutes after application then leave the hot tub water standing for 12 hours (overnight), prior to draining down.
5. Rinse the hot tub with clean water before refilling. Dose Rates Water Volumes Routine Litres Gallons 1,000 220 250ml 1,500 330 375ml 2,000 440 500ml Thorough 500ml 750ml 1ltr – 105 –
We supply a number of chemicals, filters and other accessories such as steps and cover lifters. These can either be purchased by calling in to the showroom, visiting the website or over the phone.
If we don’t have a particular item in stock that you have ordered, we will do our best to find out when the earliest possible date would be for us to receive it and get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you order your accessories via the website or over the phone, we will aim to send them out the same day via Parcel Force on an Express 24 delivery, so you receive them as soon as possible. when we have obtained the tracking number, we will contact you to let you know what the number is so you can also keep track of your delivery.