A popular alternative to chlorine is, Slow-release 20g tablet for long-lasting disinfection, Apply via a floating dispenser for easy application, Lower odour.
Gold Horizons Spa Bromine Tablets Key Features/Characteristics Slow-release 20g bromine tablet Gentler sanitizer Effective over a wide pH range These Gold Horizons Spa Bromine Tablets are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce free active bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. Application Instructions
1. These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
2. When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-ChloroDimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out the feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
4. Adjust the feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the spa.
5. Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3 – 5 mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and 4 – 6 mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas. *Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start-up dose of 50mg/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 1 hour.
6. Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2 – 7.6. – 96 –
We supply a number of chemicals, filters and other accessories such as steps and cover lifters. These can either be purchased by calling in to the showroom, visiting the website or over the phone.
If we don’t have a particular item in stock that you have ordered, we will do our best to find out when the earliest possible date would be for us to receive it and get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you order your accessories via the website or over the phone, we will aim to send them out the same day via Parcel Force on an Express 24 delivery, so you receive them as soon as possible. when we have obtained the tracking number, we will contact you to let you know what the number is so you can also keep track of your delivery.