Very small particles can cause turbidity in your spa water. Adding the Bayrol Spa Time Clarifier will help these small particles to conglomerate and to be held back in the filter.
- Suitable for all types of filters, particularly for cartridge filters
- Increases the filtration effect
- Decreases the consumption of disinfectants
- Works independently of the water temperature and treatment method P
Concentrated blue liquid clarifier contains Cationic Polymers
Add the required amount of Clarifier directly to the spa water undiluted, with the circulation pump running. Then leave the filter pump running for at least two hours. If the water is still turbid after 36 hours, then this is due to organic contaminants. These can be removed by raising the chlorine value and you can do this by adding a sachet of Spa Pure.
Tip: Before adding the disinfectant, please check the pH value with SpaTime test strips. If necessary, adjust to the correct value of 7.0 – 7.6 to ensure the best possible efficacy of the granules.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area - preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure lid is replaced and sealed after use - store in a cool dry place.
Download our free spa care made an easy guide here - DOWNLOAD SPA CARE BROCHURE