Debris and grease can quickly accumulate on filter cartridge elements, impairing performance, Spa Cartridge Cleaner is used to remove oils and greases from spa cartridge filters, restoring filter efficiency.
Always wear rubber gloves and eye protection when using this product.
- Remove cartridge from the spa and hose off any loose debris.
- Fill a clean plastic bucket, large enough to completely immerse the cartridge element, with clean water.
- Add 1 litre of Spa Cartridge Cleaner for every 20 litres of water in the bucket.
- Carefully immerse the cartridge element in the solution and allow it to soak overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the cartridge element from the solution and rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- For best results allow the cartridge element to dry before returning it to the spa.
Dosing & Storage
Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. Ensure the lid is replaced and sealed after use. Store in a cool dry place. Always wash hands after use.
We supply a number of chemicals, filters and other accessories such as steps and cover lifters. These can either be purchased by calling in to the showroom, visiting the website or over the phone.
If we don’t have a particular item in stock that you have ordered, we will do our best to find out when the earliest possible date would be for us to receive it and get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you order your accessories via the website or over the phone, we will aim to send them out the same day via Parcel Force on an Express 24 delivery, so you receive them as soon as possible. when we have obtained the tracking number, we will contact you to let you know what the number is so you can also keep track of your delivery.